Monday, May 7, 2007

Way to go Chicago!!!!

Although I do prefer the White Sox to the Cubs, I don't like to see either team lose. I'm very happy to write that both teams won yesterday in the 10th inning. Way to go guys, we need to see some heart.

Meanwhile the Bulls play again tonight on TNT at 7 p.m. Lets hope they can collect themselves and focus on the task at hand. Detroit is a very tough team and although the Bulls are younger, Detroit seems to step it up a little bit when they play. When 2 teams both dislike and respect each other this much, one can only expect an amazing game. We will soon see.

On a non Chicago sports related note. As much as I don't agree with paying Roger Clemens that insane amount of money for a limited season, I must applaud Steinbrenner for pulling the trigger. No pussyfooting around. Offered way more than the Red Sox. I think to rub it in their face a little.

-Pro Chicago

No comments: