Sunday, May 6, 2007

Greg Olsen... Worst Person In The World

Is anyone else sickened over the fact the Chicago media chooses to focus on a story about Greg Olsen's immature pranks as a college student. I mean give me a break! If this is the worst thing they could find on him (and I'm sure they looked hard). Doesn't anyone realize that the Chicago Bears most likely knew about this and didn't care. I'm sure they did their homework into this guy. There going to sign him for millions of dollars, who wouldn't check it out to make sure everything is a-OK. I would be happy if extensive research was done into my past and all anyone could find is something stupid and childish like that. Uh oh did they mention he probably drank alcohol underage while attending a notorious party school like Miami. Anyone coming out of Miami and having as clean of a record as Greg Olsen has should be proud. Especially being a premier college level athlete with boundless chances for trouble around every corner. I say Bravo to you Greg Olsen as in my eyes (and most of Chicago's) your a good kid, a hard worker who seems humble enough to actually make it in this city. Good Luck out there

No comments: