First off, Hi to everyone reading this. I hope to write daily quick updates about the sports world in Chicago. My spelling and grammar won't be perfect but I will try. What I do know is that I love Chicago and Chicago Sports and I hope to share that with you. Thank You.
- Pro Chicago
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
Great Basketball Site!
You have been included in my NEW "Best Basketball Sites on the Web" Directory. Just pointing the cursor at your link provides visitors with a Snap Shot Preview. Check it out here: http://www.sports.aceswebworld.com/best_basketball_sites.html
In return, I'm asking that you place a small 125 x 47 button on your listed page. The code can be found on the directory home page.
Please note: If you place the code on a “links” page, that is the page that will be listed in the directory.
Email me when you have installed the code and I will also add your link to our "Featured Sites" list.
BTW, we're already listed by Google and Yahoo.
Thank you,
Ace Toscano
Post a Comment